Are you, or someone you love, in need of short or long term care option?
Trying to find a short or long term care option, on your own is like trying to find the right real estate property without the help of a really good real estate agent. Most people call the Professionals.
THERE ARE 3 PRIMARY WAYS OF IDENTIFYING THE RIGHT “CARE” OPTION FOR YOU:
- Utilize eldercare consulting services by contacting us via telephone or by filling out the form to the right. We can assist you through the entire process at NO cost to you.
- You can search online for local listings of the properties in your area.
- You can call a specific property directly.
There are many specific questions you could and should ask about each property to make certain the particular property is right for you.
Please Note: If you call one property directly you are not getting an unbiased opinion on that property. On a decision as important as short or long term care, you should look at a number of options that could be right for you. If you search all properties within a specific radius, you can get quickly overwhelmed with all the options available. Many of those options may not be right for your situation.
At Graham & Graham, we understand the importance of getting it right. We bring over 36 years of combined experience to the process of finding the right long term care option for Seniors and their families. Our team of outstanding Eldercare Consultants are committed to providing seniors and their families with options that make sense – options based on specific medical and care needs, financial situations, as well as personal desires and preferences.
We will answer all of your questions in detail. We will explain the costs, how care is paid for and inform you of what type of financial resources that may be available. We can narrow your search from potentially hundreds of care options, to those that make the most sense for your personal situation.
We provide education, community resources, and specific care options to seniors and their families for the following:
- Assisted Living
- Residential Care Homes
- Memory Care
- In-Home Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Medicare/Medicaid Benefits
- VA benefits – Available to most who served in the military during a period of war time, at least 65 or older, or their widowed spouse.